CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Cats

This is Ezekiel Rufus. He is a Norwegian Forrest Cat. We adopted him three years ago on Halloween. Most of the time he is a good laid back cat, but we recently adopted Myrtle Mae. He gets a little cranky, now. He's still very friendly and will run out to the living room and great everybody who visits us. He loves to have his belly rubbed and he doesn't mind when little two year old Valerie lays across him and rolls all over him.


This is Myrtle Mae. We adopted her in June. She is very playful and ornery. She's the reason Ezekiel is cranky. We just recently had her fixed, so her belly hurts. She was curled up sleeping in a bookcase yesterday and fell out. She made her tummy bleed, but she's doing much better today.

4 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

I love these two kitty cats!! Love Mom

Denise said...

Ezekiel Rufus looks just like my female cat Precious, they could be twins, lol I love cats so much. Thanks for sharing these pictures, they are so cute.

Melanie said...

They are adorable!!

Glo said...

Love kitty cats. I have 3 grand kitties. I'll have to put pic of them on some time.